Saturday, September 22, 2012

more than just exist...

as i was looking through old postsecret archives tonight, i came across this one and something about it just struck me to the core.
YES! this is exactly how i feel.
when i am old and gray i want to know that i have done more than just exist in this world.
i want to know that i have done something to make a difference in the lives of those around me.
i want to touch people in ways that i dont even realize.
i have searched for this in my career and i feel this is one reason why i want to go into RT so badly.
i am passionate about it because i will be making a difference. i will be doing more than just existing.
however, i want to do this in my personal life too. i hope those close to me can feel this. i really do try to make a difference in their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment